Soal Ujian Bahasa Inggris Kelas VII Semester Ganjil SMP NEGERI 1 BABALAN 2007/2008



READ THE TEXT

My Daily Activities

          I usually get up at 5 o'clock in the morning. Then i clean my room and take a bath so I get dressed. After that I pray. I help my parents before I have breakfast in the diningroom. After breakfast at 6 o'clock, I say good bye to my parents. I go to school by bus because my house is far from my house. After school, I usually have lunch and take a nap. In the afternoon, I do my homework and sometimes in the evening watch TV before I go to bed.

ANSWER THESE QUESTION
1. The word “I” in the text refers to ....
2. What time does the writer get up?
3. Does he always clean his bedroom?
4. Where does he has breakfast?
5. How does he go to school?

CHANGE THE SENTENCES
I → HeMy → HisVerb → Disesuaikan


6. Then I clean my room and take a bath, so I get dressed.
7. I say good bye to my parent and go to school by bus.
8. I do my homework and sometimes watch TV before I go to bed.

REARRANGE THESE WORDS
9. You - always - help - parents - do - your - ?
10. To school - Burhan - goes - at - usually - 6.30 a.m

11. Translate into Indonesian:
  • Take a bath
  • Say good bye
  • Get dressed
  • Do my homework

12. Write in English!
  • 12.15
  • 01.10
  • 03.35
  • 11.45

13. Write in English!
  • 32
  • 1945
  • (0620) 20162

14. What do you call them?
  • A person who teach in the school is a ....
  • A person who study in the school is a ....

15. Answer these question!
  • What is your name?
  • Where do you live?
  • How old are you?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Kumpulan Lagu Papinka Terlengkap (Download Papinka Discography)